Last update: 23.12.21
In accordance with the unanimous recommendations of the National Committee for the Protection of Public Health against the COVID-19 coronavirus, regarding the operation protocol of ski resorts and Government Gazette B’ 6214/23.12.2021, the operation of the following has been approved under the following conditions:
- Catering areas/chalets at ski resorts to operate in accordance with the rules that apply to indoor and outdoor catering respectively.
- Stores at ski resorts to operate in accordance with the rules that apply to the retail sector.
- Hostels/hotels of ski resorts to operate in accordance with the rules that apply to hotels.
- At the outdoor areas of ski resorts (on slopes, etc.) it is mandatory to wear a surgical mask.
- The following applies for lifts at ski resorts:
- For open lifts, there are no restrictions.
- For closed lifts that have the possibility of continuous natural ventilation, there are no restrictions, provided that the occupants must wear a mask and there is natural ventilation.
- For closed lifts that do not have the possibility of continuous natural ventilation, they can be used at 50% of their capacity, provided that the passengers must wear a surgical mask. 100% of its capacity can be used for members of the same family.
- At the ski schools of ski centers, it is obligatory to wear a surgical mask in all areas. Equipment rental shops, which may be provided, will operate in accordance with the rules that apply to retail stores with the additional obligation that rented clothes, ski masks and ski helmets need to be disinfected before being used again.
In particular, all guests can enjoy the outdoor areas of the ski center, while for the indoor areas of the chalets only guests with a certificate of vaccination or a recovery certificate are allowed to enter, while minors (from 4 to 17 years old) can enter by presenting a self test. The use of a mask is mandatory in all open spaces.